sentences101

What the [cut] beta HEV logon probably sounded like, as per sentences.txt. I don't think we'd know how it really sounded like i.e how long are the pauses between each part of the sentence, and when this was replaced with the final version. I think the devs couldn't get the timing between each sentence properly and so they ditched this multi-sentence version for the single sentence version we get at retail. Audio created with #sentences101 - github.com/mfaizsyahmi/sentences…

sentences.101
mfaizsyahmi.github.io

little update: the sentences.txt text view has markup highlighting now. and double clicking on the sentence ID puts the sentence into the textbox. gonna work on making sentences downloadable as wav file next. —————————— share your favourite sentence-mixing work, and whether you had it work in game! #sentences101

// SENTENCES.101
// A WIP website that emulates Valve's VOX engine, allowing you to play around with the syntax as in sentences.txt

/* TODOS:
- add file browser
- add sentences.txt viewer
- add syntax highlighting
- publish on GitHub
- add OF and BS's sounds
*/

// this really do work at current state btw. just a lot of UI that needs to be worked on
// EDIT: It's OUT → https://mfaizsyahmi.github.io/sentences.101/

#sentences101

// SENTENCES.101 // A WIP website that emulates Valve's VOX engine, allowing you to play around with the syntax as in sentences.txt /* TODOS: - add file browser - add sentences.txt viewer - add syntax highlighting - publish on GitHub - add OF and BS's sounds */ // this really do work at current state btw. just a lot of UI that needs to be worked on // EDIT: It's OUT → mfaizsyahmi.github.io/sentences.… #sentences101

(Edited)